Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Graf #4

I cut my hair with a Flowbee, have short, unpolished nails and wear prescription glasses I paid $8 for at Zennioptical.com. I buy my clothes at yard sales and on clearance. I drive a 4 door red Dodge Ram truck. I live in a large colonial with a three car garage. Summers I drive my Jeep Wrangler with the top off every chance I get. Most summers I spend with my two boys by our pool, alternating swimming and reading. I love dogs and cats and have one of each. I love birds and have birdfeeders set up by a living room window so I can watch them close up. I hate politics and dislike listening to anything remotely political. My idea of a good time is staying home, either watching a movie or playing outside with the boys. I have a flower garden that is pretty in June and usually choked with weeds by August. I'm much better with vegetables. There are three seasons in my life -- soccer season, basketball season, and baseball season. I love watching CSI and Survivor. I read books by Dean Koontz, Stephen King, and any good murder mystery.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Hey Marj--nicely detailed list, full of juice, just the ticket for this assignment.