Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Graf #10

For my I-search, the first thing I researched was personality and career questionnaires. I took quite a few of them and compared the results. The results opened up a few more job possibilities that I hadn't previously thought of, such as human resources and social work. I then researched government job websites to look into these different jobs to see what the qualifications were. Looking at both the State of Maine and U.S. government job websites brought up a few more job possibilities that I never even knew existed. This knowledge brought up one of my questions, however - how would the hours fit into my schedule? However, would the government pay and benefits be worth possibly missing a few school activities here and there? One important thing that I haven't considered regarding my kids is the fact that one will have a driver's license in a few years, which will help tremendously when either needs a ride to or from school.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Not exactly what I had in mind on this assignment. Glad you're researching and getting along, but a progress report was not the idea.